Why Buy From Seelye Kia of Kalamazoo
Why Buy Seelye KIA Kalamazoo?
We are family owned and one of the leaders in our industry when it comes to adding trust and value to your experience. When it comes to pre-owned inventory, our selection of high quality vehicles covering a wide range of makes and models will not disappoint! We also offer one of the best selections of New KIA and Certified Preowned inventory in West Michigan. Our inventory, combined with award winning customer service, is just the beginning of why Seelye KIA Kalamazoo continues to grow at unprecedented levels in our sales and service departments! With intentional focus and a relentless pursuit to serve you with our best, we appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!
Last year, Seelye KIA Kalamazoo made the decision to join the small percentage of family owned dealerships in the country who no longer pay their salespeople commissions. In doing so, we are confident the customer experience will go to the next level with true professionals focused on what’s best for your needs. They will now be compensated on volume and customer service metrics we believe will closely align with the best interest of the customer. This is designed to have a specific focus on the speed, convenience and transparency of our process that we hope stands out to customers in ways they could have never imagined! We also offer one of the best money-back and buy-back guarantees in our industry to give you peace of mind in making the right decision without the pressure.
KIA Kalamazoo Sales & Service Center
Our brand new Seelye Kia of Kalamazoo Sales and Service Center is officially open for business! Kia Corporate visited our Stadium Drive Campus in Kalamazoo to see the completion of their FIRST Sales & Service combination remodel of its kind in the United States!
We are honored to be the blueprint for others to follow! It was a huge investment, but our customers, the community of Kalamazoo and our long term commitment to Kia was worth it. This expansion to our Stadium Drive campus gives us 5 EV charging stations, 4 of which are customer facing.
Our new 13,000 square foot Service Facility will now connect to our Sales Showroom. This will allow us to speed up scheduled and non-scheduled service work by adding 12 new service bays. It will also include spacious and comfortable customer lounges with added amenities to better serve our guests.
This puts us in position to schedule service work the same week to better serve our current guests and invite new ones to experience our commitment to 5 Star customer service. We invite our community to celebrate this momentous occasion with us and fully understand it wouldn’t be possible without incredible support over many years from our customers.
Community Driven and Focused
Seelye KIA Kalamazoo believes we have a strong impact and influence in bettering the communities we serve through our business platform. The following list highlights many of our community partners:
Seelye KIA Kalamazoo Awards and Recognition
By prioritizing our customers, employees and communities, the following list highlights awards and recognition we have recently received:
- 2022 KIA Service Elite Status
- 2023 Edmunds Five Star Premier Dealer
- 2023 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For In The Nation
- 2023 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For In West Michigan
- 2022 CarFax Top-Rated Lifetime Dealer Award
- 2022 CarFax Top-Rated Dealer Award
- 2022 God’s Kitchen of Michigan Chairman’s Award – In Recognition and Gratitude for Efforts to Help Their Soup Kitchen Fight Hunger in West Michigan
- 2023 Women-Drivers.com Certified Trusted Dealer for Women and Families
- #1 in the State of Michigan – New Kia Sales for 2023 – Matt “Pinky” Lessley
Seelye KIA of Kalamazoo is the only KIA Dealer in Michigan to win the Edmunds Five Star Premier Dealer 7 years in a row!
About Our President
- Mickey Seelye was recently recognized as a Distinguished Leader of 2023 in The Wall Street Journal Marquis Who’s Who and approved as a subject of biographical record in Who’s Who in America for 2023. This inclusion is limited to individuals who possess professional integrity, demonstrate outstanding achievement in their respective fields and have made innumerable contributions to society as a whole.
- Mickey Seelye was featured as a Top Professional in The Wall Street Journal.
- Seelye Auto Group received the 2020 Torch Award for Ethics from the Better Business Bureau Serving Western Michigan. The following year, Mickey Seelye served on the judging panel with their organization and other business leaders to determine 2021 winners.
- Speaker: The Movement Leadership Conference 2023 (Grand Rapids, Michigan)
- Speaker: Inaugural Car Church Conference 2023 (Austin, Texas)
- Speaker: Dealer Panel Speaker, Pinnacle Speaker, Pinnacle Training Center Grand Opening 2022 (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Graduate of Portage Central High School.
- Completed Business Degree at Olivet College with a concentration in Marketing.
- Lettered in Men’s Soccer and Track at Olivet College.
- As a freshman in 1997, Mickey Seelye was a member of the first winning Men’s Soccer team in Olivet College history.
- As a 4 year member of the Olivet College Men’s Soccer Program, Mickey Seelye was a captain in 1999 and 2000. He received the Comet Award and Co-Defensive Most Valuable Player Award in 2000.
- Completed the academic and ethical requirements for AFIP Certification (The Association of Finance & Insurance Professionals) in 2018.
- Currently serves as a Youth Leader at Connections Community Church in Schoolcraft.
- Recently celebrated 20 years of marriage to his wife, Lindsey. They are proud parents of Lexy and Drake Seelye. Their family has 2 English Bull Terriers named Scout and Rocket.
- Former Certified Personal Trainer in 2001 at West Hills Athletic Club.